St Krishna Bodh Public School
• Registration form can be collected from the school reception or can be downloaded from the school website.
• For admission to a particular class, the child must have completed the eligible age (age criteria as laid by Directorate of Education, Delhi), as on 31st March of the year of admission is being sought.
Nursery : 03+ years as on by 31st March (year of admission)
KG : 04+ years as on by 31st March (year of admission)
Class I : 05+ years as on by 31st March (year of admission)
• The registration form duly filled shall be submitted at the school reception. The filled registration form received by the school office does not guarantee admission.
• The student seeking admission in classes KG to VIII is required to produce the relevant documents / certificates at the time of admission.
Municipal Birth Certificate (Attested copy)
School Leaving /Transfer Certificate (For Class II and above)
Progress Report of last class attended
ID Proof of parents, Residence Proof of parents, 1 Photo of Father, Mother and Child.
• One-month notice must be given in writing to the school or one month fee will be charged in lieu of the notice period, in case of withdrawal.
NOTE: For any admission related queries, parents may visit school between 09:00 am to 01:30 pm on all working days.